Friday, January 25, 2013

On Writing, Bullying and Social Media


Today I spent a great afternoon at Immaculate Conception in Revere speaking with the students about my novel FILLED WITH NOTHING, creative writing, food, bullying and social media.  And, oh yes, One Direction!  The students were extremely polite, offered some surprising insight and asked a lot of great questions.  My special thanks to Mr. Frank Scrima, Principal Kelly, Mr. Staples, Mr. Allan, Miss Jones and Miss Eacmen.  I wish I could speak with students like you every day!



                                Grades five and six, Mr. Staples and Mr. Allan, teachers.


                               Grades seven and eight, Miss Jones and Miss Eacmen, teachers.

    Congratulations to everyone for having the initiative for a free and open discussion on bullying!

No comments:

Post a Comment